SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, February 28, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 25 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 25
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.




40 Days of Prayer - Day 25

NWBC Family and Friends,

I am so thankful for all the leaders who are are serving in so many ways at NorthWest.  We are so blessed to have devoted servants who love to used by God in any way He desires.  We are asking more people to step up and serve in significant ways as we ramp up for our experience together in 260Live Reloaded.  Love. Connect.  SERVE.  Today we are praying for God to strengthen those who are serving.  When you serve you experience God providing as He is guiding.  He fuels you for where He wants you to go.  

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  
  
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 25:  Friday, February 28
Pray that God’s blessings would be poured out on those who lead and serve.

“And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded.”  (Matthew 10:42)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “Father God, I ask that You would graciously and greatly bless those who lead and serve at NWBC.  Give them refreshment and refueling.  Please strengthen them for all that You’re giving them to do.  May they have joy in their journey.  In Jesus Name, Amen.

Praying with you,
Pastor Ty


My Prayer: Dear Father God, I ask You to bless and pour favor over all that serve You. That You tend to all their needs.  That You bless their family and friends as well so that their attention will not be distracted, but be focused on being Your servant. That they can glorify You on whatever job You sent them out to do. I thank You in advance for answering all our prayers and I pray these things in Your Son Jesus' Holy Name, Amen







Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.

No comments:

Post a Comment