SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, February 9, 2014

AS SEEN ON TV - NEW PERFECT PANCAKE PAN

AS SEEN ON TV - NEW PERFECT PANCAKE PAN


I bought the AS SEEN ON TV - NEW PERFECT PANCAKE PAN.  


John was in the mood for pancakes and we are on a tight budget and I have been known to make the most sloppiest pancakes ever.  Some too large, too small or they would fall apart when trying to put them on you dish. They would taste good but just look awful.  I would never make them for company that stayed over.
I felt it would be cheaper to spend $19.99 once and have the pan anytime and save money from eating out.



Well, the pan is GREAT!  I did mess up on 2 pancakes.  I put too much batter in the little slots.  You must spray both sides with cooking spray first and put in no more then a quarter cup in each slot.  They tell you to cook on small burner but I found that after trying that on an electric stove it didn't cook evenly so I switched burners to large one and cooked on low.  Cook with closed lid and open to check if batter started to bubble.  Flip when batter starts to bubble. Hint...when flipping, do it quickly and away from the stove in case any batter comes out, it will not burn on the stove.

Will, this is the first time in my life that I had perfect pancakes.   IHop watch out!!!  LOL....  Also, clean up was a BREEZE! 
I definitely recommend the Perfect Pancake Pan.  I give it CCC

made applesauce cinnamon pancakes with raisins, 
(see recipe).



Ingredients

2 cups pancake flour
1 1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 cups raisins.

Topping

Vanilla Spice Syrup
Butter








No comments:

Post a Comment