SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, February 20, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 17 .JOINS US TODAY! IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 17
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.


40 Days of Prayer - Day 17

NWBC Family and Friends,

God has built us in relationship and for relationships.  One of the ways that is evidenced is within the dynamics of family.  Even though each family is unique and built a little different from the one next-door, we all have a desire for a great experience within that small circle.  The Presence of God within that circle makes all the difference in the world.

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  
 ·              
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 17:  Thursday, February 20
Pray for our families as they experience the story of the Bible together.

“And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up.”(Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “God, thank You for creating us in relationship with You and building us to experience You within our relationships with others - especially inside of our family.  I pray that my family and each of our families will experience You in a wonderful and powerful way as we pursue You within Your story.  In Jesus name, Amen.”

My Prayer: Thank you Father God for Your word and the courage You have given me to tell Your Story to everyone I meet and that will listen. Your Story has given me strength through hard times. Wisdom to hear the Holy Spirits's guidance. Faith that You are always with me. I pray for all the unbelievers to open their hearts and minds, to see all Your creations the way You intended it to be seen. That You are a truly amazing God who loves us and is there with us if we just trust in You. I pray that they will realize there is something missing from their lives and that what they are missing is You. Even if they had heard Your Story a million times, I pray that their hearts will be transformed by finally opening their ears and this time truly listen and hear Your Story of Your redeeming and saving love.  I pray this for my unsaved children, family, extended family and friends.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.

No comments:

Post a Comment