SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 15 .JOINS US TODAY!


At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 


40 Days of Prayer - Day 15

At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.





40 Days of Prayer - Day 15

NWBC Family and Friends,

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  

Thank God that we’re not all built the exact same way.  Jesus says we’re a body, some are the foot, hand, mouth, ears, etc.  Today we get the privilege of praying for people we’ll most likely not meet on this side of eternity.  The thinkers, teachers, organizers, builders and writers of the lessons we’ll benefit from.  I love that God knows everything that is done in secret, sees every effort made and all the sweat equity that goes into lessons which lead us to Jesus. 


Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice. By Pastor Ty

Day 15:  Tuesday, February 18
Thank God for those who prepared the materials for our study.

“So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ.  That’s why I work and struggle so hard, depending on Christ’s mighty power that works within me.”  (Colossians 1:28-29 ) 

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “God, I want to thank you for caring for your body by providing those among us who are able and gifted to teach us.  The writers, thinkers and organizers of lessons and instructions which lead us to see, understand and know You better.  I am thankful.  You are so faithful to provide the Teacher, Your Very Spirit, to lead us and guide us and to empower those You use to point us to Jesus.  I pray in His name and for His glory, Amen."


My Prayer:  Dear Father God, I thank You for Your Word and the Holy Spirit You sent us, to guide us in everyday living. I thank You for guiding John and myself to watch Pat Robertson and TBN.  We both knew that something was missing and You guided us to our salvation.  You guided us to NorthWest Bible Church, and our church family. Thank You for those who prepared this teaching for us. I pray that You will help us to use it for Your glory. I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.
http://vimeo.com/85566278

No comments:

Post a Comment