SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, February 24, 2014

THE LATEST ON JOHN

Just a up-date on John.

First I want to thank you all so very much for all your prayers for John. He is doing much better with his knee also, Praise the Lord. He went to the doctor Friday and got permission to go back to work if he feels he can handle it. Therefore, he is giving it a try this Monday. He is walking with a cane, but hopes in a few weeks he won’t have to. So I ask you all to continue to pray that his knee continues to heal and also to make it through going back to work. 

John said to me that he is amazed on how much prayers he has been receiving and how God has worked in his healing.  I just got to say, Thank You Sweet Jesus.

As I mentioned that his kidney is fine, but if you don’t mind, keep praying for his kidney also. The doctor wants him to go back in 6 months and get more test to make sure everything stays good.

Well, that’s the latest…I will post more as soon as we know more.

You all are in my prayers as well. May God bless and give you favor over all your needs, in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment