SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thank you Lord for Your Word.



Thank you Lord for Your Word. In Your Word You give us promises and right now I can testify to one. God Causes Everything To Work Together For The Good. I believe this with all my heart Lord, time and time again. In Romans 8:28 (NLT) “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Well, if my husbands knee didn’t give out, he would never have gone to the doctor, therefore, he would never have found out that he has a Kidney problem until it’s too late. So
because of his knee problem he is also getting his kidney problem looked into by the doctors in very early stages. Your Word taught me how loving You are. You give us guidance through Your Word and Promises. So thank you Lord for teaching me, guiding me, healing me and saving me through Your Word. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment