SHARE THIS BLOG

Saturday, February 15, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 11..JOINS US TODAY!.

At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 11

At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.


40 Days of Prayer - Day 11

NWBC Family and Friends,

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.

It is amazing how much access we have to the Bible. Most Christians have several copies around the house, you can get it online and even download it to your phone. (By the way, I do that on anyone’s phone whenever I have a chance. Go to the App store and download YouVersion…I almost always ask them if i can do it!) But being near the Bible is not the same as being in the Bible. Today we’re thanking God for the Bible!

Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through. I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God. Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice. By Pastor Ty


Day 11: Friday, February 14
Thank the Lord that His written word is so accessible to us
.


“Come, let us tell of the Lord ’s greatness; let us exalt his name together.” (Psalm 34:3)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer: “Dear God, I want to thank You for giving Your word to us which reveals Jesus and revolutionizes the way we live. I pray that You’ll open our eyes and ears to see and hear all that You reveal in Your word. Thank you for preserving it and giving us access to it. I pray that I will not take this access for granted and that I’ll practice hiding Your word in my heart. In Jesus name. Amen.”

My Prayer:  Dear God, I want to thank You so much for Your Word. I thank You for letting us have access to Your word. Your Word has helped me learn to calm down when things happen in life. I used to become so overwhelmed and flustered when even the slightest thing went wrong.  Your Word taught me to be calm and say, "God, it's in Your hands. Worrying about it isn't going to make it better. I believe in Your Word and promises. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."  Romans 8:28   I thank You Lord that you give me the courage to tell everyone I meet of how You changed my life.  I'm a living, breathing testimony of how Great You are and how much You love us.  Today is Valentine's Day, a day about sharing love with others.  I pray that everyone out there that don't think they are loved, will call out to You and will feel Your presence and turn to You for comfort and knowing You love them too.  That they will find access to Your 
Word and open their eyes and ears to see and hear all that You reveal in Your Word.  Lord,  I share with everyone the greatest gift of love is You, Jesus.  God, You gave us the ultimate gift of love, Jesus, Your one and only son. 16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."  John 3:16.  Lord, I pray that You bring people in my path that I can share Your Word with them and the Holy Spirit will be the voice that speaks through me to them.  In Jesus name, Amen.



I have attacted a link below.....
Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.
http://vimeo.com/85566278

No comments:

Post a Comment