SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 16 .JOINS US TODAY!

At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 16
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.






40 Days of Prayer - Day 16

NWBC Family and Friends,

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  

I’m not a big fan of good-byes.  I just don’t like them.  When Jesus was saying that He would be leaving His disciples, when He was saying His good-byes, He said, “But in fact, it is best for you that I go away, because if I don’t, the Advocate won’t come.  If I do go away, then I will send him to you.”  (John 16:7 NLT)  And send Him He did!  The Holy Spirit has been sent to guide us, teach us, live within us, bear witness of and point us to Jesus.  What an amazing Advocate, Helper and Very Presence of God!!!  Today we are thanking God for the work the Holy Spirit does within us.

Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice. By Pastor Ty

Day 16:  Wednesday, February 19
Praise God for His Holy Spirit Who guides us.

“When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.”  (John 16:13a) 

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “Dear God, thank You for sending your Holy Spirit to us, to guide us, lead us and teach us.  Thank You that Your Spirit reminds us of everything Jesus ever did or said, and that He lives to and loves to bring Glory to the name of Jesus.  I pray that I will have ears that hear and a heart that obeys the leading of the Holy Spirit today.  I pray that His Guidance will be evident in my family.  In Jesus name, Amen.”

Totally dependent upon Him,

Pastor Ty

My Prayer:  Dear Father God, I thank you so much for the Holy Spirit that You sent to guide us in our daily lives. To make me stop, and close my eye and listen to a voice inside me, guiding me on all my decisions I have to make.  To give us wisdom on how to bring others to Your Son, Jesus. Thank You for Your amazing Advocate that lives within me. I thank You God for the help the Holy Spirit does within us, reminding  all of us about Jesus and how much He loves us. I pray this in You Son Jesus Holy name, Amen.

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.
http://vimeo.com/85566278

No comments:

Post a Comment