SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, February 21, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 18 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 18
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.



40 Days of Prayer - Day 18

NWBC Family and Friends,

I’m so glad that if I put my hand on a hot stove my nerves won’t let me keep it there.  They alert me to immediately pull my hand away!  If those nerves don’t do their job there is no telling how damaging that mishap would be.  Conviction is our spiritual nervous system, and I’m so thankful that God graciously has built that into us. 

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  

Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 18:  Friday, February 21
Pray for conviction of sin in our lives and the willingness to repent.

“Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts.  Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace.  Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts.”  (2 Timothy 2:22)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “God, thank You for graciously allowing us to always be able to turn to You, to run to You and to find in You our greatest experience of true love.  You are amazing.  Thank You for conviction and for always being available to help me live a life that honors You.  I pray for a sensitivity to run from the things that would draw me away from You.  In Jesus name, Amen.”

My Prayer: Dear Father God, Thank You for always being there for me. Lord we were born into sin, therefore, we all have a sinful nature. Thank You for the Holy Spirit, that little voice we hear when we are tempted to sin. That voice reminding us of You Lord, to draw us away from sin. When we do get tempted and don't listen to the little voice, thank You for Jesus. He bore our sins on the cross so that we maybe forgiven. Thank You so much for loving us Sweet Jesus. for taking all my sins, which are many through my life. You paid the ultimate price so that we all are forgiven to those that believe in You. Thank You, thank You, thank You, In Jesus Holy name, Amen

Praying with you,
Pastor Ty

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.
http://vimeo.com/85566278

No comments:

Post a Comment