SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, February 16, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 13..JOINS US TODAY!.

At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 13
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.



40 Days of Prayer – Day 13

NWBC Family and Friends,

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel – God’s amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.

As we gather today, as the church, I trust that we’ll exalt and celebrate Jesus Christ. Let’s make our church, our gathering, our togetherness more about Jesus and less about ourselves. Let’s purposefully decrease so that He might increase. I trust He’ll be honored and glorified in our church today!

Day 13: Sunday, February 16
Praise God for Jesus Christ, the ultimate expression of His love.

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer: “God, thank You from the bottom of my heart, from the depth of my redeemed soul, from the wholeness of my restored heart for sending Jesus into the world to rescue me. I love Him with everything I am. In His wonderful name, Amen.”

Love ya church!

Pastor Ty


My Prayer: First Father God, thank You for saving me. I don't know why You chose me, but thank You Sweet Jesus for saving me. Thank You for taking my sins on the cross and taking my punishment so I could be saved.  Let me serve You Lord, by spreading Your word...Your message to the world, that you are the one true God and there is no other.  Thank You for NorthWest Bible Church and how You brought my family and I to it.  Thank You for Pastor Ty's message on how to pray.  We too used to recite prayers and not pray for little things, thinking it was wrong to ask since You are too busy with the big ones.  Now we learned to talk to You.To have a relationship with You and I thank You for listening to our prayers no matter how small, even when we need a door stop and You answer the pray with one.  I sometimes share my prayers so that I could share what an amazing God You are. Also, so that others can join me in prayer, so that when 2 or 3 agree in pray, You said it shall be done. "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."  Matthew 18:19-20. I thank You and praise You, in Jesus name, Amen.

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.
http://vimeo.com/85566278

No comments:

Post a Comment