SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 9..JOINS US TODAY!.

At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 

A NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.



40 Days of Prayer - Day 9

NWBC Family and Friends,

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.

I love the varying levels of maturity in Christ that is so evident at NWBC.  There are those who don’t know Him yet, those who know about Him, those who know Him and those who know Jesus well.  I have not yet met the one who knows Him completely.  We all have room to grow, and it is exciting that we’re invited into that pursuit with open arms and open access.  Jesus sent His Holy Spirit to help us grow in our spiritual maturity and Christlikeness.  Take the next step, get up to the next level, climb to the next vista and discover the amazing joy of becoming more like Jesus.  
  
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.  By Pastor Ty

Day 9:  Wednesday, February 12
Pray for spiritual growth in our church.

“So let us stop going over the basic teachings about Christ again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding...” (Hebrews 6:1a)  

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “God, thank You for Your invitation to grow in Christlikeness and spiritual maturity.  I pray that I would continually strive toward and be transformed into the image of Your Son Jesus.  I pray that my wife and children will also grow in their understanding, commitment and availability to You.  I thank you for the different levels of maturity in believers at NWBC and ask for patience and grace for the immature, for mutual encouragement toward growth for the maturing, and respect and honor for those who demonstrate their closeness to You.  Help each one of us to grow in our understanding and our affection toward You.  In Jesus name, Amen."

My Prayer:  Dear Father God, I pray that You will touch our hearts, train, and transform my heart as well as the heart of every person who hears Your Story. That You will send the Holy Spirit into everyone that hears Your Story, that they will grow and understand Your love towards  for us.  I have grown and matured spiritually in the last couple of years, but I'm not done yet. I pray that I, my family, friends, people we come in contact with that has excepted You as their Lord and Savior and everyone at our church to mature into people you want us to be. Also, to help those that don't understand our affection towards You. That You will soften their hearts and open their eyes to see the love You have for us.  I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

I have attacted a link below.....
Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.
http://vimeo.com/85566278

No comments:

Post a Comment