SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

John’s Kidney & Knee

I have no up-dates as of yet on John’s kidney or knee. He took all the texts the doctors sent him for and now is the waiting for the results.

Praise the Lord, we met all the co-pays, so that is a big blessing. Plus his job has been understanding and is letting him work from home….Thank You Sweet Jesus.

I do ask for pray that the cold fronts are over because my AC/Heater went. I have no heat in my house except for 2 space heaters I had. I tried getting another one, and after going to 4 different stores, all were either sold out or

didn’t get any this season…..But God told me to go to Spring True Hardware on Kuykendahl. Well, the little Mom & Pop store got a shipment in that day and most was already sold out except for a few. Praise the Lord I got another one. So that is the traveling one…..it goes to whatever room we will be in for a while.

God is GOOD and I’m truly blessed. He gave me direction on where to go and strength when I wanted to give up. It’s really hard for me to walk and go to all the stores I did, especially with all the clothes I had on. (4 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, socks and heavy winter coat.) I maybe an X-Yankee, but this Yankee’s body does not like the cold….That’s why we moved to Texas….lol

Well, that’s the latest…I will post more as soon as we know more. So please continue to pray for him.

You all are in my prayers as well. May God bless and give you favor over all your needs, in Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment