SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 22 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 22
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.





40 Days of Prayer - Day 22

NWBC Family and Friends,

“Our Father in heaven” is always at work drawing His children, His sons and His daughters to Himself.  The Bible says that there is a celebration in heaven, angels rejoice in heaven, and a party is thrown in heaven whenever someone returns to God through Jesus Christ.  Let’s make ourselves available and make our church available to stay on mission, and let’s give all of heaven a reason to celebrate.

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  
  
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 22:  Tuesday, February 25
Pray for salvation for those who have not taken that step.

“He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right.  By his wounds you are healed.”  (1 Peter 2:24 ) 

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “Father God, thank You that You desire that none should perish but that all should come to the saving knowledge of Your Son Jesus Christ.  I also thank You that You speak and draw people to Yourself.  Thank You for sending Your Son Jesus into this world to seek us out and invite us into that saving knowledge.  I pray that we will witness many people come to that salvation and that You will use me, my family and NorthWest Bible Church to accomplish what You desire.  In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”


Praying with you,
Pastor Ty

My Prayer: Dear Father God, thank You for Your Son Jesus tugging on me and leading me to my salvation. Thank You for the salvation of my husband John, my daughter Missy and granddaughter Devin.  Thank You for Your servants that You speak through using our voice to lead others to You.  Help me to spread Your story to everyone. Help my family and church family and myself continue to witness to others to lead them to You. I pray this in You Son's Jesus Holy name, Amen 

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.

No comments:

Post a Comment