SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 8..JOINS US TODAY!.


At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 

A NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.



40 Days of Prayer - Day 8

NWBC Family and Friends,

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.

I want to encourage you, in your time of prayer, to include that request in your daily prayers as you commune with Him and make specific daily requests.  You may have a godly heritage to be thankful for or God may be using you to start one.  Pray today for those who are in your circle of influence, your family and friends.  I trust that they’ll see Jesus in each one of us.

Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.  

Day 8:  Tuesday, February 11
Pray for our friends and family as we share God’s story with them.

“Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts; let them proclaim your power.”  (Psalm 145:4) 

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “God I want to thank You for Your great love for all generations.  Thank You for creating us in relationship and for relationships.  I pray that there will be a great impact within my family and friends because of Your Great Story of Love.  May Jesus be more evident to my children each day.  I commit my wife to You and ask that You would love her through me.  Thank You for the godly people who have gone before us to turn our eyes toward You, and I ask for an eternal God-honoring ripple effect throughout all the generations that follow us.  May they be blessed because of our obedience and love for You today.  In Jesus name, Amen."

My Prayer:  Dear God I first want to thank You for saving me, my husband John, my daughter Missy and my granddaughter Devin.  I want to thank You for my church family. They have be there for me and my family time and time again. I pray that You continue to use me as Your disciple and continue spreading Your Great Story of Love.  "16 For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—the Jew first and also the Gentile." Romans 1:16 Thank You that You will keep reminding me to show You in everything I do and say. That I don't react to issues, but act the way You would.  I thank You for the people you put in my life that I have been able to share Your Story with.  That the Holy Spirit will continue to give me the words when I'm asked about You. Lord I pray that I will be able to continue to share Your Great Story of Love through my blog, Facebook, Twitter, email, test messaging and with everyone I come in contact with. I pray this in Jesus name, Amen

I have attacted a link below.....
Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.
http://vimeo.com/85566278

No comments:

Post a Comment