SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOTHER-IN-LAW JOAN



First, I just want to thank you all for all your prayers for my son-in-law Tom, that fell in the elevator shaft last April and now is a quadriplegic that still needs your prayers. For 
 my husband John which also needs your prayers for continued healing of his right knee and kidney. Also for
myself for my left eye which severely impaired and I need surgery. 


I’m now asking for prayers for my mother-in-law, Joan. I just found out today the she is in the hospital in NY. My brother-in-law, Paul says they are running tests on her, but they think she had a heart attack. He hopes to give me more info tomorrow. She is 91 and will be 92 the coming June. He said that she is very weak and is short of breath. So I ask you all to include her into your daily prayers for her.  Prayers of healing and wisdom for the doctors. I truly believe in the power of prayer, so lets all join together and pray for Joan’s healing. Jesus said,"I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you."  Matthew 18:19

Dear Lord, we all come together and pray for Joan’s quick recovery. I also lift up all the everyone that is praying for her and has prayed for me and my family. May You bless them and pour Your favor upon them. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment