SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

UP-DATE ON MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, JOAN

UP-DATE ON MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, JOAN
I just want to give Praise to the Lord for He
answers prayers and His abundant love for us. I don’t know what else to say. I just wish to
inform everyone that has been praying to continue to keep praying for Joan, but she is doing much better. She had surgery this morning and they put two stints in her. She is out of recovery and i spoke with her. She sounds good. She wasn’t short of breath. The anesthesia made her sick but she was able to talk to me now and it seems like her stomach settle down. I just want to thank everyone. everyone. everyone for their prayers and I thank sweet Jesus for answering them. I Praise the Lord his answered prayers. If you believe in your heart He will answer and He does it faithfully. So I just want to thank everyone again and I thank Sweet Jesus for His answered prayers and to please continue to pray for her. She still is in the hospital. Please pray for her healing and that she makes a speedy recovery. Dear Father God I thank You again that You have placed Your healing hands on my mother-in-law. You said in your promises that, "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by the Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I an their in the midst ". Matthew 18:19-20. We have come together again in prayer and we are asking You in Jesus Holy name for Joan’s speedy recovery and that she will continue to grow stronger each day. I thank You and I praise You for answering our prayers. In Jesus holy name, Amen. Thank you all and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment