SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, February 27, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 24 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

 NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 24
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.




40 Days of Prayer - Day 24

NWBC Family and Friends,

Today we are praying that we’d all sense God’s Very Presence in our personal study of God’s Word.  God sent the Holy Spirit to be with us and to remind us of everything Jesus said and did.  The Spirit of God loves to do that when we come to God in His Word.  So I encourage you to ask the Holy Spirit to show you what God wants you to see every time you sit down to read the Bible.  

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  

Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 24:  Thursday, February 27
Pray that each person would sense God’s presence in their personal studies.

“Look!  I stand at the door and knock.  If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.”  (Revelation 3:20) 

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “Father, thank You for sending Your Spirit to be with us and to guide us.  I pray that we will have eyes to see and ears that listen to what Your Spirit is saying to us as we read Your Word.  Open our eyes.  Help us to listen.  Guide us into all truth.  Your Presence is what we’re seeking every time.  Meet with us.  In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Praying with you,
Pastor Ty

My Prayer: Dear Father God, I thank You so much for the Holy Spirit, that lets us hear and feel Your Presences, to guide us through the day. I thank You that He tugs on our shoulders to drive us to the right path in which He wants us to go. To open our eyes to see and to open our ears to listen to Him. That voice we hear so we could speak Your Word spreading the truth about Jesus. I also pray for those that have not yet accept Jesus into their hearts. That they too will be able to feel Your Presence. I pray that their hearts would be unhardened, that their eyes would be open and there l would be a willingness to listen to the Your Word and finally see Jesus Christ. I pray this in Your Son Jesus’ Holy name, Amen.

Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.

No comments:

Post a Comment