SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, February 23, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 20 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 20
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.





40 Days of Prayer - Day 20 – WE’RE HALF WAY THERE!!!!!!

NWBC Family and Friends,

There is nothing like experiencing God speaking through you to someone else.  It is amazing and humbling and empowering to realize that God is interested in pointing others toward Himself through your words, your connection, your voice.  Make your words and your communication, writing, conversations, tweets, a quick phone call, available to Him to be used to draw others to Him.  Share your story.

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  

Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 20:  Sunday, February 23
Ask God to be our voice as we boldly share our testimony.

“So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us.  We speak for Christ when we plead, ‘Come back to God!’”  (2 Corinthians 5:20)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “God, I make my voice available to You.  Please use my story to make a difference in this world.  Use my words and my communications to point others toward You.  I pray that you’ll empower me to speak in such a way that people hear You.  Help me to be available to be Your spokesman any time, any where and in every way.  In Jesus name, Amen.

My Prayer: Dear Father God, I have heard other peoples testimony's when learning more about You. I've read and listen to Your story.  Lord, You said that you want us to be ambassadors for Christ. To spread Your word throughout the world. I pray that You will give me the opportunity to tell my story. That they would be able to hear how You worked in my life. That my testimony would be encouraging, that You were always there for me because You love us so much.  Lord, I pray that when I'm presented a time to give my testimony, You help give me the right words that would lead others to You. I pray this in Your Son Jesus name. Amen.

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.
http://vimeo.com/85566278

No comments:

Post a Comment