SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, February 13, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 10..JOINS US TODAY!.

At NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 

40 Days of Prayer - Day 10

A NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.





40 Days of Prayer - Day 10

NWBC Family and Friends,

We are a quarter of the way through!!! Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.

If we’re going to make a forever difference we need to eventually pass the torch and reach the next generation.  We need to love, teach and model what following Jesus looks like, feels likeand is like.  I’m so proud of NWBC’s attitude of making room for children and making them a priority.  Camp 252 is awesome.  Even more awesome are those who are pouring out their lives to lead NWBC children and their friends into a saving and growing relationship with Jesus.  Very exciting and very honoring to our Savior!!! 
  
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.  By Pastor Ty

Day 10:  Thursday, February 13
Ask God to bless our children as they learn of His love for them.

“But Jesus said, ‘Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.’” (Matthew 19:14)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “God, I want to thank You for loving little ones and making room for them.  I thank You for instructing us to love them too.  I thank You, God, for the privilege of being a daddy, and I pray that my children will see more and more of You in me.  I ask You for wisdom to raise them and strength to lead them.  I pray that my love for them will be evidence to them of the greater love that You have for them.  Help me to be a godly earthy father who constantly points them toward their Heavenly Father.  I pray that as a church we would fulfill Your command to make room for children and to love them.  In Jesus name, Amen.

My Prayer:  Dear Father God, I want to thank you for my children and granddaughter, Devin.  Even though they are all grown now, Let them see You in John and me.  I tried to be a good mom,  but at the time my two oldest, Patty and Kenny were growing up, I was not yet saved. With Missy, it was when both John and I had become Your daughter and son in Christ, but we were still in the beginning of our spiritual maturity. Therefore, Missy was saved as a child, but due to our early maturity we let worldly things come first.  Growing up You had blessed Missy with great athletic ability, therefore, both John and myself put that sometimes first.  Missy is your daughter in Christ and I pray that the Holy Spirit touches her heart to makes her grow from being immature, towards a maturing as a child of God.  As for Patty and Kenny, I pray that the Holy Spirit softens their hearts and open their eyes to find You. Help me to lead them by example of how great and loving You are.  My granddaughter Devin had made You her Lord and Savior 3 years ago, but she then moved to N.Y.  She was going to church there and learning Your Word because her step grandma took her to church and also to some church activities.  But now she is living in N.J. with Patty and Tom. Tom as You know is a quadriplegic since his accident last April and has no means to leave the house.  He was never saved but does believe in You.  Patty, is not yet saved.  She believes in You but not in Your Word.  She says it's written by man not You. She is also is bipolar and has OCD.  Therefore, Lord, please help Devin to somehow learn to turn to you in her needs. Help each one of  them and us to grow in our understanding and our affection towards You.  I  pray this in Jesus name, Amen."

I have attacted a link below.....
Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.
http://vimeo.com/85566278

No comments:

Post a Comment