SHARE THIS BLOG

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Latest Up-Date on My Mother-In-Law, Joan

Latest Up-Date on My Mother-In-Law, Joan



Thanks again for your prayers. Joan has been moved to a rehab since she is very week. They don’t want to send her home until she get her strength back. My sister-in-law, Joann has been with her through all this. May God poor his blessing upon her. She has been keeping us updated. She will go back home before the snow hits Sunday evening since she lives in NJ. She will return to NY after the snow is over and the streets are cleared. So please pray to keep her safe on the roads. Also please continue to pray for Joan for
her healing and to get her strength soon. May God Bless you all for all your prayers for me and ALL MY FAMILY.

Dear Father God, I thank You and Praise You for taking care of Joan.  You have given her strength to come out of surgery which I know is a lot for anyone, but a special blessing at the age of 91. You are a God of miracles and I know that there is nothing that is impossible for You.  I ask You now to please continue to bless her with Your healing power and strength.  I also pray for Joann safety in her travels on the roads with this upcoming snow storm. Please bless and pour Your favor to all those that have been faithful in praying for me and all my family.   I pray this in Your Awesome Son Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment