SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, March 31, 2014

"Noah"....NOT THE HOLLYWOOD MOVIE!!!

"Noah".... NOT THE HOLLYWOOD MOVIE!!!


Kirk Cameron wrote this....

My good friend Ray Comfort just released a new FREE gospel project to co-inside with the huge NOAH movie. Check it out here:www.NoahTheMovie.com

“I would pay for people to watch this. So eye opening.” Daniela M Vega

“I am speechless!!!” David Azofeifa

“I made it 26 minutes before the tears came.” Elizabeth Darcy
“Absolutely awesome.” Daniel Barden

For over 10 years, I have been truly humbled by Ray's moral integrity, humble spirit and hard work, and genuine love for people. Check this out and pray for this project's impact on a world that needs to know our Savior.



I just had to share this link on my blog, that was probably one of the most amazing things I've seen in a while! All those people who were introduced to Christ, I pray they all made a decision for heaven and not hell! May God bless you Kirk!



Please read and watch what Kirk is speaking of. He's NOT talking about the "Noah" movie that's out. He is taking about the movie Ray Comfort made about people who are lost in this world. It is a evangelistic tool. He is NOT supporting the "Noah" movie. This is a great short film by Ray Comfort.  I loved watching the interviews with people regarding God. I think that this is a great witnessing tool. Remember, this is NOT the movie Hollywood made that just came out. It is very well done. It is not telling the biblical story, it uses it a comparison of today to the time of Noah.  This is a powerful movie by Ray Comfort that shows the true story of Noah intermixed with some awesome witnessing that links the times of Noah to the end of the ages. I encourage y'all to watch it. It is only 30 minutes total.

No comments:

Post a Comment