SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, March 6, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 31 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 31
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.
Come and share God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love


40 Days of Prayer - Day 31

NWBC Family and Friends,

Jesus tells us that when we pray we should pray for direction away from and protection from the evil one.  The enemy of our soul rages around us and is seeking to destroy everything that belongs to God.  Our battle isn’t face to face – no, it is fought in a different way.  We’ve been engaging in it for the last 31 days.  Prayer.  Keep praying – we will win.  Victory over sin, freedom for the captives and healing for the broken.  We will win.

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  
·            
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 31:  Thursday, March 6
Ask God for spiritual protection for our leaders and participants.

“For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.”  (Ephesians 6:12) 

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “My Father, please help us to win as we fight against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world.  We want to represent You well and fight with all our might against the evil spirits in the heavenly places that are destroying lives and causing pain all around us.  Help me to remember who the enemy is. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Praying with you,
Pastor Ty

My Prayer: Dear Father God, I pray for all our leaders and all of us for our spirituals guidance. I know it was always tough doing the right thing and not giving into fleshly desires of the world.  But today it seems overwhelming because of how people in power are ruling against You in our courts. Ruling against moral and family values.  Taking You out of public places, prayer in schools or even reading the Bible in school. TV is mocking Christians, making us look like we are from the stone age. The evil one lives here on earth and even though he knows the final outcome, he tries to win as many to him as he could.  Even as Christians and knowing his lies, we too fall into sin. "15 I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate."  Romans 7:15  So Lord, I ask again that You help fight off whatever the evil one throws at us and we do what is pleasing to You. We need Your help since we are weak and are born to our sinful nature. But through You who gives us strength and the Holy Spirit giving us guidance, we will be able to continue to do Your work spreading Your Word to everyone. To fight against evil spirits that are destroying our world and causing us pain. To giving others hope, love, compassion and most of all spiritual guidance, in leading them to You. I pray this in Your Son, Jesus' Holy name, Amen.





Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.

No comments:

Post a Comment