SHARE THIS BLOG

Saturday, March 15, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 40 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO PRAY!!

NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 40
At NorthWest Bible Church, we have been doing 40 Days of Prayer. Today is the last day of our 40 Days of Prayer, but this isn't the end. We should continue to pray each and every day. God loves us and wants us to pray/talk to Him. Don't just pray when you need something from Him ... But pray just to thank Him for loving you and adopting you into His family. So .....
Continue to share God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love



40 Days of Prayer – Day 40

NWBC Family and Friends,

I love our church value of Focused Excellence – Honor God and inspire people.  Two of the ways we unpack this grand idea are “Willingness to say NO to the good to say YES to the ‘great’” and “Purposeful and intentional to do the ‘great’ well.”  We believe that this experience we’re about to have is worth saying YES to and worth doing to the best of our ability.  I trust that each one of us will do that.  You’ll get what you put into it – so be open to participate, try something new and put your heart into pursuing God together.

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  

Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice. 

Day 40:  Saturday, March 15
Pray that 260Live Reloaded will be a defining experience in our church’s journey.

“Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.” (Psalm 119:105)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “Father God, You have led us into this experience in the way that You’ve organized and inspired us to do it.  So I’m asking that You accomplish everything inside of this experience that You want to do.  I pray that our time in Your Word would reveal Jesus to us, over and over again.  I pray that as the Holy Spirit brings Your Word to life to us that it will certainly revolutionize the way we life our lives.  May this experience define us as a people who love to live out everything You reveal to us.  In Jesus’ Name and all for the sake of His fame and reputation, Amen.

My Prayer: Dear Father God, our 40 day's of prayer has come to an end but
to me it will never end.  I believe it taught us how and what You want us to pray for. How to reach out to others in our neighborhoods and also to visitors that come to our church. I pray that each of us will continue to do what You asked us to.  That the Holy Spirit will continuously remind us of You throughout the day. When people see us, they will seeing Jesus through us and we pray that will draw them to You and excepting You as their Lord and Savior.  I pray this in Your Son Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.


Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment