SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, March 10, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 35 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 35
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.
Come and share God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love
Jesus said, "Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!" Mark 1:17 (NLT)


40 Days of Prayer - Day 35

NWBC Family and Friends,

Another way we unpack our Value of Horizontal Focus is, “Investing our temporary lives in missional living in order to make a forever difference.  We are literally living our lives on mission with The Mission of God.  He is using us to change the world around us.  Today we’re praying that we use 260Live Reloaded/The Story to invite our community into our church, into our small/connect groups and into our lives.  Let’s take advantage of this unique invitational opportunity.

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  
  
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 35:  Monday, March 10
Ask God to powerfully use His Story to impact our community for Christ.

“Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you.  And be sure of this:  I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20) 

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  Father God, please show us how best to be available to help others know You and grow closer to You.  You have given us an incredible Story to share and commanded us to do it.  Please empower us, embolden us, and enable us to impact our community, neighborhood and family with Your Great Story.  In Jesus Name, Amen.”
  
Praying with you,
Pastor Ty

My Prayer: Dear Father God, Thank You for Your Story.  Thank You for saving me. Thank You for the Pastor's on TV getting my attention, and teaching me Your Word.  Making me understand what I was looking for and felt what was missing in my life. Without these people, sharing Your Word, I would never have know what being Born Again meant.  I now pray that You will use me, giving me the right words to get others attentions.  To show others by example how great Your love is. Lord, I pray that the Holy Spirit will teach me and all of us to make disciples within our neighborhoods, sharing Your Word.  I pray this in Your Son Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.


Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment