SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 37 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 37
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.
Come and share God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love



40 Days of Prayer – Day 37

NWBC Family and Friends,

I love our church value of Real Community - Risk together. Laugh together. Time together. Life together!  There is great benefit in figuring out how to do life together.  It usually involves good compromises, flexibility, considering others better than yourself and learning to be selfless.  These aren’t the things I wake up in the morning pursuing - but in the context of relationships I find the opportunity to learn them, practice them and value them.  Today we’re asking God to give us more opportunity to practice unity and harmony with one another.  Make a commitment to this important value.

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  
  
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice. 

Day 37:  Wednesday, March 12
Ask God to maintain unity and harmony among leaders and participants.

“May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.”  (John 17:23 )

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “Father God, You have built us for relationship.  You have made a way for all of us to be reconciled in our relationship to You through Your Son Jesus.  Thank You so much for doing what I could and would never do.  Thank You for reaching out to me and changing my life.  Father, would you please teach me to value the unity within Your church.  Help me to be flexible and free to focus on and value others.  I pray that our church will value and display a unified community of people who love You and one another.  May we experience the joyful harmony of pursuing You together.  In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

My Prayer: Dear Father God, Your desire was to create man in Your own image. You sent Your Son Jesus to save us because You love us so much. Jesus taught us about having a relationship with each other by making disciples of man so that they could learn and teach Your Word.  You showed us from the beginning that You want us to join You in heaven.  Therefore, I pray for all Christians to join together as one, as Jesus and the disciples did, spreading and teaching Your Word.  That we all unite excepting each others differences and valuing different opinions and ideas. To be able to forgive and love each other because You forgive and love us.  I pray this in Your Son Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment