SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, March 13, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 38 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 38
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.
Come and share God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love





40 Days of Prayer – Day 38

NWBC Family and Friends,
Another way we unpack our value of Horizontal Focus is “Investing our temporary lives in missional living in order to make a forever difference.” This life goes by fast - it’s a vapor. How we live our lives can change eternity for someone, or a whole bunch of someones. That’s why we value living differently from the world around us. Our lives, as Christians, reflect our heavenly Father. Think through your everyday life and ask God to show up right in the middle of it.

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.

Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through. I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God. Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 38: Thursday, March 13
Pray for lasting, eternal fruit.

“But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect.” (Matthew 5:48)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer: “Father God, as I measure myself to You I am poignantly aware of my failures and faults. Certainly I am a sinner in need of You. I pray that, through Jesus Christ, I can live this life differently. I pray that my life will reflect You consistently and constantly. I ask that when people see my life they will see Your Son, Jesus, the Very One Who has forgiven all my sins and washed me clean. In His Name, Amen.”
My Prayer: Dear Father God, You want us to be perfect, but yet we are born into sin. The devil will lie to us, saying that we will never be good enough. That no matter how much we pray or do good things, we still won't be good enough. Well, I say, " You are a lyer satin, Jesus has washed me clean by taking my sins with him on the cross. Therefore, I'm perfect child of God in His eyes." Lord, thank You for saving me. Thank You for Jesus that my sins are Paid In Full! I know Lord that I am a sinner and I pray that by studying Your Word, I will become more and more like Your Son Jesus. By my hunger to live my life as Jesus did, I will mimic Him and draw others to You. I pray this in Your Son Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.
Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment