SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, March 3, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 28 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!


NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 28
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.
40 Days of Prayer - Day 28

NWBC Family and Friends,

Real Community - Risk together.  Laugh together.  Time together.  Life together!
This is one of NWBC’s core values.  We believe that God created us in relationship and for relationship.  When we broke our relationship with GodHe moved toward us to fix it.  It matters that much to Him.  It is our desire as a church to purposefully create opportunity for people to build real relationships.  We know that is where life happens best.  So today we are all praying that we would experience deeper relationships and changed lives.

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  
·             
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 28:  Monday, March 3
Pray that we would experience deeper relationships and changed lives.

“I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called - his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.  I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him.”  (Ephesians 1:18-19) 

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “Father God, Thank You that Your name is holy and that You made a way for each of us to be identified with Your great name as your sons and daughters.  I pray today that we’ll grow closer to one another and live in such a way that people can literally see our love for and connection to one another.  I pray that we’ll grow deeper in our relationships and display unity and changed lives. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  
Praying with you,
Pastor Ty

My Prayer: Dear Father God, the first thing I want to say is thank You for the relationship I have with You because of Your Son Jesus Christ, who had died for me. Your one and only son that You sacrifice for us so we can be saved. I thank You for my relationship with You that has grown so much these past few years. I thank You for the relationships I have with my family, my friends and my church family. I pray that we grow in our relationships outside the church to other Christians. That we join together in unity . That people that are non believers yet, see the love that we have for one another. That we set a good example that they would want what we have. Giving us the opportunity to share Jesus' love He has for us. Opening the door for their salvation. I pray this in Your Son Jesus' Holy name, Amen.

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.

No comments:

Post a Comment