SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, March 14, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 39 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO PRAY!!

NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 39
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. Tomorrow will be the last day of our 40 Days of Prayer, but this isn't the end.  We should continue to pray each and every day.  God loves us and wants us to pray/talk to Him.  Don't just pray when you need something from Him ... But pray just to thank Him for loving you and adopting you into His family.  So .....
Continue to share God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love



40 Days of Prayer – Day 39

NWBC Family and Friends,

There are two very specific ways we unpack our church value of Real Community which speak to being welcoming to others.  “We are accepting and loving, making room for everyone no matter what,” and “We are 2AM  friends, available to care for one another even when it is inconvenient.”  Think through these statements and ask God to  use you to reach out to those whom He has strategically placed around you.  I’m so thankful that God has made room for all of us in Jesus!

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  

·             
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice. 

Day 39:  Friday, March 14
Pray that those who visit our church will be warmly welcomed.

“Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!”  (Hebrews 13:2)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “Father, thank You for welcoming us into relationship with You with a celebration that breaks out in heaven every time another person turns back to You.  I pray that our church will welcome, make room for, embrace, reach out to and celebrate those who visit our gathered times together.  May it be said of us that we are a very welcoming and loving body of believers.  In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”


My Prayer: Dear Father God, You have adopted me as Your child and made me part of Your Heavenly family. You welcomed me with open arms letting me know that You love me.  I was also welcomed into my church family at NorthWest Bible Church 14 years ago. Through the years this family has grown and helped me to grow as Christian with my relationship with our Lord, Jesus Christ.  I pray Lord, that myself and everyone at NWBC will continue to welcome everyone that comes to visit. That they too can feel the love of Jesus the moment they walk through our church doors. I pray this in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.


Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment