SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, March 9, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 34 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 

40 Days of Prayer - Day 34
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.
Come and share God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love



40 Days of Prayer - Day 34

NWBC Family and Friends,

Our measures start with Clean Hands:  Living life in the freedom of forgiveness through Christ.  Before we can get much further down the line in serving, giving, helping and raising our hands toward heaven – we need to clean them.  Jesus offers us His Righteousness - His sinlessness and His sacrifice - to do just that.  He says if you want to be a part of Me – let Me wash you.  What an incredible offer!

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  
·             

Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice.

Day 34:  Sunday, March 9
Praise God for the hearts that will be changed by this study.

“Create in me a clean heart, O God.” (Psalm 51:10a)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “Father, You are able to wash me and make me whiter than snow.  You are willing to separate me and cleanse me from my sin – to remove it as far as the east is from the west.  Would You please do that and change my heart to align with Yours.  Please move in such a way that my wife and my children and my church are captivated and transformed by You.  In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”   

Praying with you,
Pastor Ty

My Prayer: Dear Father God, Thank You for Your Story. By reading and studing Your Word, I will continue to hunger for being more like Jesus. I pray that You transform and cleanes my heart as well as my family and my church family's hearts, to be like Jesus.  That we will be able to give and to share love for others unconditionally to everyone, even to those that we don't feel deserving. I pray that the Holy Spirit that live in us will shine through and draw other to You.  I pray this in Your Son Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.

No comments:

Post a Comment