SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

40 Days of Prayer - Day 36 JOINS US TODAY! ... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!

NWBC WE PRAY!!!! 
40 Days of Prayer - Day 36
At NorthWest Bible Church, we are doing 40 Days of Prayer. I would like you to join us wherever you live.
Come and share God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love



40 Days of Prayer – Day 36

NWBC Family and Friends,

We have as our highest value Vertical Focus, “Unashamed and unrestricted adoration and elevation of God.”  Without hesitation I say it is our most worthwhile pursuit and ought to occupy our best efforts.  Today we are praying that we will grow in our love of God.  It is the inevitable result of growing in our knowledge and experience of God.  So enjoy falling in love, growing in love and living a life of love toward our Great God.

Our constant prayer throughout these 40 days is to ask God to touch our hearts, train our hearts, and transform our hearts with the Gospel - God's amazing Story of His redeeming and saving Love.  
  
Below is our specific request to pray for and a Scripture to pray through.  I’m writing out my prayer as an example of how I’m connecting to God.  Your words and your prayers matter and He can’t wait to hear your voice. 

Day 36:  Tuesday, March 11
Pray that everyone will grow in their love of God —with all their heart, soul, and mind.

“Jesus replied, ‘You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.  This is the first and greatest commandment.’”  (Matthew 22:37-38)

My Pastor Ty's Prayer:  “Father, You are absolutely worth every effort and expression of love I have to offer.  Help me to know You and love You more today.  Turn my heart, my wife’s heart and my children’s hearts toward You and empower us, enable us and equip us to live our lives glorifying and pursuing You, our audience of One, and loving you more and more everyday.  I love You.  In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

My Prayer: Dear Father God, I had always loved You. Even when I was first saved, truthfully I was then very excited to have found You.  You filled an empty void in my life. But as time went on, I became too busy to spend time with You. I let my worldly surroundings take control. Then my accident happened.  I became force to stop everything. That's when You jumped in without warning. You gave me strength, You sent Your angels here on earth to give me food and transportation when I needed it. You made our income stretch like never before.  When people came to visit and had asked me how do I keep my spirits up....and without thinking, said, "Jesus is doing it."  From that time on, my faith grew and grew.  I can't help my hunger of wanting to learn more and more about You.  I wake up each morning thinking of You first and throughout the day till I finally go to sleep, I think of You. You have become first in my life. When sin gets hold of my temper, You tell me "Your doing it again."  And right away I say, "Sorry Lord, I know I let my mouth open when it should have been shut.  Please forgive me." At that moment, I know You had forgiven me and I go on about the day not letting guilt take control of me. Lord I can't stop giving my testimony of how You changed my life to anyone that will listen.  I try to spread Your Word of how Great, how Loving and how Awesome, God You are. Thank You for loving me so.  Thank You for loving us first. I love You Sweet Jesus'. I pray that everyone I meet or reads my testimony will draw them to You. To have what I have, peace, love, joy and eternal life You have given me.  I pray that You keep working and transforming me; that I will be pleasing in Your sight. To never stop sharing Your Word and making disciples of Jesus. I love You and thank You, I pray this in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment