SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, June 22, 2012

WHAT'S ON THE BLOG?????


My blog is about anything that has intrested me.  Products, Services, Recipes, Hobbies, Pets, The Bible & Christian Events and thing thats are going on with me. I am setting up a new tab called "WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND".  
That's where you can ask me to post something that you are intrested in or ask me to find out about something you want to know.  It can be on a product, an event about your pets etc.  I can look it up and tell you what the website said or instruct you to go to that website.  I will not post anything that is inapproptiate. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and post your comment on what you want me to post and I wll check it daily.  So let me hear from you!!

 I appreciate all the people that have been following me on my blog.  Let me see who you are.....you can subscribe as a FOLLOWER which is located on the main page of my blog near the scroll bar on the right side.  You will see a black tab there and when your mouse touches it, it open up.....
so .... Join this site  

 I also made it easy for ya'll to follow me on your phone, IPads etc...
SO BE A FOLLOWER....LOVE TO SEE YOU THERE



No comments:

Post a Comment