SHARE THIS BLOG

Saturday, June 9, 2012

VBS


I just wanted to let all my followers that next week is Vacation Bible School (VBS) at my church.  For past 3 years I have worked with the kids at VBS and enjoyed teaching them about Jesus.  Well this year, of course, there is no way that I could be in the classroom.  I miss being with the kids since I've worked with kids for more than half my life.  My accident left me disabled right now since I've been using a walker to get around.  I still wanted to do something, so I volunteered to be in the prayer group.  These kids write down things that they want us to pray for.  I'm so excited that I am able to do this for them.  God works in mysterious ways.  We never know what he has planed for us.  As soon as I was able to start walking a little, He told me to do this. I'm also so grateful to the Angels that will be driving me to and back home from NorthWest Bible Church this coming week.  They are  making it possible for me to be there.

CLICK ON THE ARROW ON THE PICTURE ABOVE

This is the Lifeway VBS Theme Song for 2012.  Amazing Wonders Aviation. Encountering God's Awesome Powers, Psalms 147:5

If any of you moms or dads want to send your children to VBS this week and haven't signed up yet, it's not to late.  Also you do not have to be a member of NorthWest Bible Church to attend VBS.  So join the fun with......Amazing Wonders Aviation....ENCOUNTERING GOD'S AWESOME POWERS

Great is our Lord and of great power; His understanding is inexhaustible and boundless. 
Psalms 147:5  

No comments:

Post a Comment