SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, June 3, 2012

MY MOTHER-IN-LAW JOAN'S 90TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

 
HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY JOAN






KENNY(MY SON)
JOAN (BIRTHDAY GIRL), PAUL & JOANNE
(BROTHER & SISTER-IN-LAW)

Sorry videos are from a cell phone sent to me by my son and his girlfriend.  My Mother-In-Law Joan's 90th birthday was in Glendale, New York.  My son said that he had a great time. The food was 797great and made three new friends. The youngest was 79 years old.  They were my father-in-law's cousins. They live in Los Vegas ad came for Joan's party.  Kenny said that he hopes to be as happy and full of energy when he gets to be their age.  After the party, they didn't go to rest in a hotel...no they drove  to Atlantic City in N.J.....way to go guys!

I'm so glad that everything went so well and everyone had a great time. I wish I was able to have gone, but with my disability right now, it would have been to hard on me to get around and everyone else trying to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment