SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

AT&T HTC INSPIRE 4G .


The AT&T HTC Inspire is an Android phone.  I just wanted to let everyone know how much I love this phone. It's such an easy phone to navigate from screen to screen. The 8 MP camera is awesome as you must have seen by now with all my live pictures and is not bad when taking pictures of
pictures either, plus it's zoom is continuous.  For texting, the key pad is big and when making a call, the number pad is also large. You can see recent calls that are listed with their pictures that you downloaded either from your gallery or Facebook. Your Notification screen lets you know of any updates, emails, down or uploads, Facebook etc. This phone has a loud ring which I love since when you are out in a noisy environment, you can hear it ring!! So you will never miss a call.  Another thing that I love is is the memory.  It has 4GB internal memory and 8 GB microSD card included with the phone.  Your can expand memory storage up to 32GB.....THAT'S A LOT OF MEMORY... :)

I could go on and on about how great this phone is.  In the picture above you can see customer views. 92% agree that this is a great phone.  I now have it for over a year and it is still a hot seller.  I would definitely recommend this phone to anyone. You don't have to take my word for it.  Go to any AT&T dealer or log on to the AT&T website, and see check it out for yourself.

WAY TO GO AT&T...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment