SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, June 25, 2012

DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT TODAY

TEXAS ORTHOPEDIC HOSPITAL



Today was my doctor's appointment at Texas Orthopedic Hospital with Dr Elkousy.  While I was in the waiting room, John and I was


listening to Joyce Meyers on our Nook.  A few of the other patients heard her voice and one man came over to listen with us.  He was waiting for his wife that was getting an x-ray.  When she came out, she asked him what he was doing, and he said, "Having Church".  At the same time another lady was checking in and she turned around and said, "Joyce Meyers....Right?"...After she was done, she came over to us and said, "Plug her into the big TV".  We both laughed and John said, "Only in Texas, people didn't get offened we were listening to a Christian Program."

Okay, down to the doctor's appointment.  There is not much to tell.  I'm basicly the same, but he said that, that was normal.  It's only been 4 months since the Halo Fixator came off and I was able to start putting weight on that leg and then starting theraphy.  I know it seems longer since the accident was 8 months ago today.  He said that he wants me back in August to see if there is any improvement and if I could start work.  If not, that maybe I would need knee replacement.  He really don't want to give me anything in blood, since he really don't know at this point.  I will start therapy again, and we'll take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment