SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, June 25, 2012

WEEKEND OF PIG SITTING


I have been pig sitting this weekend since Missy was in San Antonio.  Petey misses his mommy, but did a good job of not


getting into too much trouble.  You see, Petey is like a bull in a china shop, because he is alway looking for food and knocks down anything that's in his way.  Day one, I was in shower, so he knocked over the trash pail in the office.  Good thing there was only papers in it.  Day two, I'm getting ready for church, so he had his breakfast in the kitchen.  When he was finished, he decided to look for more food and knocked over one of my Avon boxes in the dinning room.  Day three,  I getting ready to go to the doctors so again he ate his breakfast in the kitchen.  Well, he was done and went lookin for food, he knocked over a TV tray table in the the living room.  Well, in three days he knocked over three different things in three different rooms.  I'll be happy when his mommy comes  home.  I did gave him a treat sock, but cut the hole too big.  He ate up the snack too fast.  I made him another treat sock from one of John's old socks....I did better this time.

PETEY IS FINALLY FULL

Well, it was time to leave for the doctors appointment, so Petey went to bed and we let Star in so she don't bake outside in the heat.  Needless to say, I think Petey missed some snack in his sock....Star found it!!


 DID YOU EVER THINK A DOG WOULD LIKE CARROTS AND PIG FEED...LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment