SHARE THIS BLOG

Saturday, June 2, 2012

SNAP - CRACKLE - POP!


MY SLIPPER GENIE


SNAP - CRACKLE - POP!!

Ok, you might be laughing and saying to yourself...what is Snap - Crackle - Pop?  I don't see Rice Krispies????  Well, I'm not talking about cereal....that's the sound of my knee as I walk.  I
still can't get around very well.  Although I am walking and not bed ridden any more, I 'm still not the person I once was.  The Snap - Crackle - Pop is the sound I make when I walk or just move my leg.  The doctor wants me to exercise as much as I can and walk as much as I can.  I try to walk more and more each day, but I get tired really fast.  So I walk a little, than sit, walk a little and sit etc.  Well, you all know my house hasn't been the way I like it and I'm unable to do house work the way I used to either. 

One day when Missy and I was at Walmart...and me trying not to run anyone over with the scooter...lol...some scooters go a little fast to the touch when you try to go.  Anyway, as I was scooting down the cleaning aisle, I seen these slippers that caught my eye.  At the time I was walking a lot, less than even now, so I really was thinking of Missy using them...lol...she could clean without trying.  So I bought them since they were cheep!! If I remember correctly, around $5.  Needless to say. they sat on the counter for a few weeks and were never used.  Well, as I said, I still can't do house work, but I can walk a little.....so I put them on.  The first thing I thought of was how comfortable they are.

To sum this up, I just want to say, the next time I go to Walmart, I want to get another pair of these Slipper Genie.  I would recommend them to any one.  Now of course they are not a vacuum, but they do pick up dust and pet hair as you walk.  They are machine washable.  You can put the whole slipper in the machine or just the bottoms since they are attached with Velcro.

The next time when you are at Walmart, pick yourself up a pair or two.  What do you have lose but dust!!


No comments:

Post a Comment