SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, June 24, 2012

MY QUICK UNDER 30 MINUTES & UNDER $4 BREAKFAST 4 DINNER FOR 2


As you can see, I'm using my microwave omelette pan, bacon dish and poached egg pan.  John wanted likes his well cooked poached eggs on a sandwhich.  I love my omelettes, so that's what I

made. :)   We both got hooked on the sweet potato fries.  So I make them first.  I put them on foil (saves clean up time) and spray with olive oil flavored cooking spray.  Sprinkle Kroger brand garlic and herb seasoning with a little nutmeg and cinnamom.  We like them a little crispy so I bake them in my preheated toaster oven at 350º for 20 minutes.  While they are cooking I get the Turkey Bacon ready.  I place the bacon strips on the bacon microwave dish which is covered with a paper towel then place another paper towel over the bacon, and when sweet potatoes are nearly done,  I microwave for 4 minutes for crispy bacon. (1 minutes less for softer bacon)  Now I'm getting the eggs ready to go in next for cooking.  The poached eggs you microwave for 1 minute and the omelette for 1 1/2 minutes.  Okay, sweet potatoes and turkey bacon is done...in the toaster oven goes the bagels, they should be ready around the same time as the eggs.  Place on dishes and enjoy
The onions, celery, pico de gio, skim shredded mozzarella cheese for the omelette, the seasonings for the potatoes and the Country Crock spread for the bagels was just too many items for the picture....lol

Nutrition Info Per Serving
FAT..........33.98
CARBS..........50.98
PROT.........34.87
CALS........650

No comments:

Post a Comment