SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, June 7, 2012

THE NINJA




THE NINJA

Well, by now you have seen my recipes and have seen my blender.  This is no ordinary blender....it's the NINJA.  I have seen on TV the infomercial for the Ninja, but said to myself, "I have a blender
and don't need to waste my money on buying something that I already have."  Needless to say a couple of years ago, my daughter Patty knows I like to cook and seen the same infomercial and bought me the Ninja.  I didn't want to tell her I have a blender, so just said thank you.  I put the Ninja in my cabinet box and all. 

Now my accident happened and I just got home from rehab. My husband started cooking and he needed to chop something.  I told him to open the box that the Ninja was in.  I said there is suppose to be a food chopper in there.  He found it and the pieces that go with it.  It was the component called the Ninja Master Pod, the bowl, blades and the Splash Guard.  My husband was so impressed that it was so easy to chop foods.  Just place food to be chopped in bowl with blade.  Place splash guard on and then the Master Pod.  Plug in...press gray part of the pod and chop away.  The longer you hold it down, the finer it chops.  The clean up is easy, everything comes apart for washing and is dishwasher safe too. ( in top rack, Ninja storage lids)

 Now I making my shakes and my blender just didn't chop the ice.  So Missy got out the Ninja pitcher, longer blade and larger splash guard for me, (since I can't get thing by myself yet).  Well, I rinsed it out since it was never used and pored my shake mixture into the Ninja pitcher.  Placed the Ninja Master Pod  on, plugged it in and gave the gray part a push.  I was too impressed with how well it chopped the ice and blended everything.

It comes with a Recipe Book.  You can make Smoothies, Frozen Desserts, Dips & Marinedes, Entrees & Soups


 
I would highly recommend the Ninja to anyone....even if you have a blender...lol....you'll never use your blender again!! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment