SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I LOVE MY SWIFFER SWEEPER VAC'S



I love my Swiffer Sweeper Vac so much I own 3.  You all know that since my accident I don't walk fast, so the power will run out after 11/2 rooms. That's okay, since I have another one ready to use.  I can't drag out a big vacuum and the Swiffer Sweeper is light weight and for me it works as a walking cane too.....LOL.  Now I'm not promoting it as a walking cane, that's just for me.  I'm only promoting it as a Vacuum.


You can quickly clean your home floors by using the cordless and bagless battery Swiffer Sweep Vac. This all-in-one vacuum features dry cloth technology and a powerful vacuum. Dispose of dirt, dust and other particles by tossing away the dry cloth and emptying the dirt bin. The bagless helps eliminate the need for you to replace vacuum bags. Batteries and a battery charger are included for a long-lasting use.  Recharge batteries in as little as 4 hours.  I make sure the batteries run out before I plug in to recharge.

Swiffer makes their own dry cloths that attach to the bottom that is great for picking up pet hair.  I ran out and being on a very tight budget not have my pay check come in, I used some of my Dollar Tree Wet Floor Wipes that were no longer wet.  Somehow the package was opened and they dried out.  Needless to say, they fit perfect on my Swiffer Sweeper Vac and work just as well too.  You can purchase the Swiffer Sweeper Vac at Walmart, Kroger, The Home Depot, etc.

For quick pick ups or you just don't or can't drag out that BIG VACUUM....
I recommend to everyone, get the Swiffer Sweeper Vac..... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment