SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, June 10, 2012

BULLRITOS BURRITOS & RITAS



Today after church, we had a few errands and it was getting late.  My husband, John said the he saw a new Mexican restaurant on his way home from work.  It's a fast food restaurant and asked if I would like to try it out. I said sure since I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!!!!!  :)




Well, their menu is on a bag and for each order you have, you use one bag.  You mark off what you want to order on each bag and bring it up to the register.  Wait time was the same as other fast food restaurants.  They give you a number and call you when it's ready.

Missy was working, but was going to be home for dinner.  So we got her the Soft Flour Tacos with steak. John and I got the Crispy Corn Taco.  I too got steak and John got pork. It was really good.
They give you 3 choices rice, 4 choices of what type of beans, 6 different choices of meat, 3 choice of cheese. 5 choices of salsa and 6 items of your choice of what you want it loaded on it.

Now the price is not Taco Bell's, but it is about the same other fast food restaurantss.

If you like Mexican Food, give Bullritos a try.  I would highly recommend it

The Bullritos I went to is located at I-45 and Holtzworth in Spring, Tx ... near to Denny's, Mattress Firm and Office Depot.

               
                     SEE MAP BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment