SHARE THIS BLOG

Saturday, June 23, 2012

NTB


John has been using my Jeep to work since his truck needs work.  It has no AC and when you drive it, you feel every bump in the road.  So it most likely needs shocks and to top it off .... as you drive it talks to you ...... ba,ba,ba,ba,ba,ba,ba....., don't know what that means but you get the message.


This past Monday on the way home from work he got a flat tire.  He was really having a bad day.  Monday he was to have off with a vacation day, but his boss wouldn't let him since they had a lot of work.  Now he hasn't changed a tire in years, he don't know where the jack is located in my Jeep.  I couldn't help since I never change a tire in my life.  I was always lucky enough for some nice man to help me....Nice To Be A Women....:)...and I can look pitiful too.

Well Bless his heart, he found the jack and changed the tire to the donut they give you.  Since the last time I had a flat, I bought a new tire at NTB back in 2009.  It was still under the warranty since it was under the mileage. We ended up bringing her there and thought we were going to be able to go to the movies to see Men In Black 3.  No luck again.  When NTB checked the tires and showed John how worn out all 4 were, we told them to do all 4 tires.  It's better to be safe than sorry and not get into an accident with a blow out or something.  He's driving to and from work each day and Monday he's taking me to the doctor, well no more accidents for me please.  Plus, they gave us the one tire free and they gave us up graded tire, with better traction. They are bad weather tires for the price of my old ones.  It was like getting another one free. Therefore, the total cost of the tires were $327.96+Wheel Alignment,Service & Disposal Fee, Shop Fee & Tax, totaling $265.38=$593.34 - two free tires, totaling $163.98 = Total Paid $429.36. We also get Free Roadside Assistance 24/7, 365 days a year from date of purchase anywhere in the US and Canada for a flat, weak or dead battery, fuel delivery, (you do pay for the fuel),and locked out assistance or a tow.This service is free up to a maximum of $60 per event up to 3 events per a 3 year period.

While we were there we didn't expect to stay the day, but they had a little bad luck of their own.  One of the car lifts broke therefore, we were there from 12 - 5 p.m.  Well, the only movies we got to see was on the NTB tv...lol...we spent enough money anyway.  Now we're really on a tight budget...I'm not going to worry....it don't help and the Good Lord ALWAYS PROVIDES....:)

I would recommend NTB to anyone.  Even with the wait, they kept us informed about every hour on what was going on plus the deal on the tires along with the roadside assistance, I can't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment