SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, July 8, 2012

OUR 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY


Sunday was our anniversary, but Missy had to work, so we celebrated it on Saturday.  Well, I started out with my poor Missy getting a sty in her eye and her nose being really stuffed up due to allergies.





Not one of her best photos

But she was a trooper, since John had some things to do in the morning, so Missy and I went to the pool so that I could do my water therapy.  I can't do this during the week since my subdivision pool isn't open.



Well, not only did she come to the pool with me, she also gave us a Carrabba's gift card, and my son, Kenny sent money as a gift, plus John had a birthday coupon since his birthday is this month.  We ended up having a great dinner.


WHICH ON SHOULD I HAVE?

SO MANY CHOICES


OKAY, I'M READY





JOHN HAD THE SEAFOOD CANNELLONI




I KNEW WHAT I WANTED!


MISSY HAD THE PARMESAN-CRUSTED CHICKEN


I HAD THE GRILLED FISH









WE ALL HAD FOR DESSERT ...... DESSERT ROSA.....MMMM DELICIOUS



The food was all delicious and we all had a great day.  To top of the evening we watched a move, Shanghai Knights.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment