SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

O-CEDAR PRO MIST MICROFIBER SPRAY MOP


O-CEDAR PRO MIST SPRAY MOP
( Can also be used as a dry mop )



Well, you all know I love my Swiffer Vac, and not let me tell you about the O-Cedar ProMist Spray Mop. This mop is easy to use, and with my disability I can't lift buckets of water and wring out a mop either. Other spray mops use batteries and you have to buy their pre-mixed floor detergent. They have pads that are disposible which is nice, but all this costs more money.

I'm on a very tight budget and can't afford to throw out cleaning pads. The detergents can also run into more money. Well, with the O-Cedar ProMist Spray Mop you use whatever floor detergent you like that is on sale, just mix only 2 Tbsp of detergent and then just add tap water into the bottle and attach to mop....that's it.   If you don't want to use floor detergent, you can mix a little vineger and water.  The attachable Velcro pads are machine washable up to 100 times and pads attach to the bottom with ease.  Just pick up mop and place on pad and your off. No bending needed.....lol....you don't have to lose your balance.
(You can also buy disposable microfiber pads, which can be washed or just throw them away after use.)

I  LOVE MY O-CEDAR PRO MIST SPRAY MOP & WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE.  I GIVE IT  CCTHUMBS UP 

No comments:

Post a Comment