SHARE THIS BLOG

Saturday, July 14, 2012

JUST A QUIET DAY WITH AN AMAZING SKY

AN AMAZING SKY.....GOD IS AWESOME!


Now I know we are all getting tired of all the rain we have been having, but we do have to look at the beauty too.  I was looking at the sky change while John was driving and just looking at






how amazing it looked.  The line you can see where it was still clear and the clouds that were rolling in towards us.  While driving, the rain came down in buckets.  It looked like from the inside of the car, like we were going through a car wash.  As we were still driving, one side of the road was this down pour and the other not a drop of rain yet.  Yes, I might be crazy, but I see the beauty in everything.....even the rain clouds.  Yes, God is AMAZING....I see His beautiful work everyday, even in the rain clouds.

Even though I wanted to go to the pool to do my water therapy, but the weather started changing, we didn't waste the day.  So we went to Dollar Tree on Kuykendahl and FM 2920.  Nothing special to tell about shopping, just the ordinary stuff we need from there that's cheaper than Walmart or Kroger.  Now don't get me wrong, I love Walmart and Kroger, but I'm on a tight budget, so if it's cheaper somewhere else, that's where I go.


John and I was getting hungry, so we also went to Taco Bell.  We haven't eaten there in a long time and we both didn't eat anything all day, so we went.
We both had the Crunchwrap supreme with the Maximelt combo.  I did have to have my fattening, but delicious Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes too.  The Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes are in the picture in the middle.
Everything, I must say was really delicious.  They had changed their menu since I last was there. The Crunchwrap was call something else, I can't remember, and it was a lot thinner.  The Maximelt is new along with many other things.  Matter a fact, they had so many new items on the menu along with the old favorites, it was a little hard to choose....LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment