SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

1-800-PETMEDS 4th of JULY SALE

1-800-petmeds.com
1-800-PetMeds is having a 4th of July Sale that can save you up to 42% on all your pet needs
Also FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $39


Advantage II










You all know that I have pets and to keep your pets healthy we need to protect them for all sorts of pests that wait to attact your pet.  Star goes out in my yard and for her not to pick up any flea's we use Advantage II. As you can see, Star likes to make herself comfortable, so I don't need any of those pesty flea's to get on my furniture. One flea can lay 100's of eggs. Advantage II is a monthly flea preventative for dogs and cats that offers comprehensive flea protection by killing adult fleas, larvae, and eggs. Advantage II also treats, prevents, and controls lice on dogs.


Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment (Click for Larger Image)
Star has floppy ears and also gets ear mites.  1-800-PetMed has a number of ear mite remedies. I like Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment contains aloe vera and kills ear mites and ear ticks. It also aids in the removal of ear wax. It is safe to use on dog, cats and even rabbits...which I don't have...lol










Sassy & Holly



 I use Advantage II for my cats even though they are indoor cats.  When we go outside, we can bring flea's in on our clothes which can than hop onto our pets.  I know this for a fact cause my cats did get flea's.  Now I learned the hard way, so I make sure I use Advantage II for cats, even though they are indoors.
Flea & Tick









http://www.1800petmeds.com/


https://donate.aspca.org/Donate/Donations/TN/Guardian_TN_S2.aspx?PlacementID=2869308&utm_source=2012TrueNorth&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=YahooCPA

No comments:

Post a Comment