SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, July 12, 2012

CUTE OR FUNNY PET PHOTOS/VIDEOS OF THE WEEK

Send me your favorite cute or funny pet photos or videos and I'll post them on my blog for all to see and enjoy.  Add your pets name and a little caption about you pet.  Anything you would like to say,  example, my Bandit below: 

BANDIT IS 19 YEARS OLD AND HE LOVES EVERYONE.  WHEN YOU ARE SICK, HE'S THERE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AND WON'T LEAVE YOUR SIDE.  BANDIT LOVES BLONDS, BABY'S AND MAKES A GREAT BABYSITTER TO BABY KITTENS TOO.

I will post these photos once a week, so let me see how many I can get to get this started.  Email to: trishskids@gmail.com
YOU TALK'EN TO ME?

 From top to bottom, left to right, meet Skinny, Holly, Fozzy, Sassy & Fuzzy. Off to the side is the mama, Foxy.  We found Foxy in our attic since we were getting a new roof after  Hurricane Ike.  We rescued her and two other kitten since they got sealed up in the attic and we heard the mewing.  Needless to say, we didn't get her to the vet to have her fixed quick enough, so here is her off spring below.  The kittens all have their own unique personalities, but where they are all the same is they love each other as you can see and they love us as well.  They are like little puppies, they follow you where ever you go...lol
ã IT'S TOO CROWDED OVER THERE 
 Holly loves to get into anything she can make herself comfortable in....LIKE THE TRASH PAIL.......OR.........
I DIDN'T FALL IN THE TRASH, MOM....
I MENT TO GO IN HERE

  LIKE A SHOE...LOL.....IF SHE FITS, SHE'S IN IT!
JUST MY SIZE!



https://donate.aspca.org/Donate/Donations/TN/Guardian_TN_S2.aspx?PlacementID=2869308&utm_source=2012TrueNorth&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=YahooCPA

No comments:

Post a Comment