SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

John's Father's Day Started at Service at NorthWest Bible Church


Service was not only dedicated to dad's, but they also welcomed 2 new Elders as well.


 John Enjoying his Father's Day Dinner at Chili's ...
  Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers

Half Order of Texas Cheese Fries


My dinner was NEW Fajitas Grilled Pork Carnitas

We topped off dinner with...
Chili's NEW Cinnamon Molten Cake...
Just delicious!!!!


John got dinner from me, his cool card from Missy and all dad's got some delicious chocolate in a tuxedo box from church.  Missy called at dinner and his mom and sister while I was driving.  I didn't have my bluetooth on so I don't answer the phone. Even if I did, we couldn't change mine to his ear while driving. So we were almost home so we called them back.  I think he had a good Father's Day.

Well to all you Dad's, I hope y'all had a 
Happy Father's Day & may God Bless y'all too!


No comments:

Post a Comment