SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

GREAT CHRISTIAN CHURCH..... GO TO NorthWest Bible Church!!!

If you are looking for a GREAT CHRISTIAN CHURCH..... GO TO NorthWest Bible Church!!! It is the BEST CHRISTIAN CHURCH IN SPRING TX!!


I am so blessed to have found this church 17 years ago. I never was a needy person. I was alway strong, do it myself person. Well, God humbled me. When I fell almost 3 years ago, I became a not so do it yourself person anymore. Being disabled, led me to lean on the Lord and accept help. Now I'm not saying get lazy and just let others do for you when you can do for yourself or look for handouts. I'm saying when you try to do, but your limits have changed on what you can do and need help, I learned to lean on the Good Lord and put my life and needs in His hands. It wasn't easy, because I never did that. I worked all my life from the age of 16 doing whatever job came my way. No job was belittling to me. I cleaned houses, worked in sales, both phone and in stores, even in a Funeral Home selling caskets, plots, headstones, making funeral arrangements and dealing with grieving families, I didn't get creeped out as some might think, but it was hard on me when a baby or young person had died. I did become emotionally involved. I also worked as a receptionist in a beauty salon to running at home our own Moving Co., Administrative Assistant to a Project Manager in an electrical contracting company, a part time nanny, teacher at day care centers, home daycare for 6 years, in new accounts at a bank, insurance office, cashier at a donut shop, data entry, subbing at schools and finally at KISD Pk-Assistant, Workroom Aide and ending as Assistant Special ED Teacher. Some of the jobs, i worked 2-4 of them at the same time and all jobs lasted 2 or more years.

Okay , now that you get my point, being humble to accept help, to depend on the Lord and his servants was not easy to me.... until I had no choice. Still I didn't want to accept everyones help, but a friend from my church told me not to ever refuse anything someone is giving you because we are God's servants. God placed your gift on the heart of the giver. and refusing gifts that person is giving, is like refusing God. Being an obedient servant of God, works both ways. as a receiver and giver. So if God places giving to someone for no reason you know of....listen and obey God. If someone is giving you something that you never asked for, accept it....It's a gift from God.

While I was bedridden, and NorthWest Bible Church has, "Take Them A Meal" program. This is where members of our church sign up to bring meals to families in need. I had received meals for almost 2 months and I never even asked, they just did. I needed a hospital bed, I got a hospital bed for as long as I needed. Members, calling, visiting me at both hospital and at home. Installing a shower head and hand bar in my master bathroom. Lending a generator. Driving me to therapy, doctor appointments and even the airport. Prayers for me and my family through the years. When my husband was laid off 15 years ago and we were only members for 2 years....without asking for any kind of help we received an anonymous check so we could pay our mortgage. Now I needed help putting in an portable AC in my kitchen window since my central air is completely gone. I don't have money for a new one, so I'm using portable ones. Not only did they come to help me get my new small 5000 BTU in my kitchen window, they also brought me another small used AC and they were no longer using in their home, for my living room and installed that one. They also moved my floor AC into the master bedroom and installed that one too. Before they left, they also installed a new shower head in my tub. These are just many of the blessings I and others had received at NorthWest Bible Church, We are a true Church Family. Helping and praying and just being there for each other.

NorthWest Bible Church helps others in whatever their needs are as well. We have Between Job's Ministry, which is open to all job seekers, providing encouragement, information, networking assistance, spiritual guidance, and training sessions in a Christian setting.

NorthWest Bible Church also has the following ministries:  Prayer, Childrens, ages infant - 5th grade, Student, Jr High & High School, Women's, Men's and Family Ministries as well. Adult Sunday School, AWANA, VBS, Women's and Men's Bible Study, Parent's Night Out, Increase-Night of Worship, Starr Tutoring and much, much more.

NorthWest Bible Church truly believes and follows the Bible because It's God's Word. We believe in The Trinity, that there is one God in 3 persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe Jesus is the Son of God. That Jesus bore our sins on the cross, died and rose from the dead so our sins are forgiven. That all we have to do is ask to be forgiven of our sins, believe Jesus is the Son of God,
 ask Jesus into your heart, and confess that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.

I know I really got into so much detail, but that's because I truly feel so blessed being part of the NorthWest Bible Church family. I've never felt this way about any other church. I know God led us there, by giving me one of my home daycare children that lived in Spring Creek Oaks Subdivision. Him growing up and having to start half day afternoon kindergarten at that time at Kuehle Elementary. My husband still working close to home and being able to drive him to school on his lunchtime. Passing NorthWest Bible Church on the way. You cannot say God didn't have His hand in us finding NorthWest Bible Church.

So if you are new to the area or just looking for a GREAT Christian Church, come and check out NorthWest Bible Church and see for yourself. Once you do, you will make NorthWest Bible Church your church too.

God Bless y'all †


NorthWest Bible Church is a non-denominational Bible-teaching church located at 
5503 Fellowship Lane, Spring TX 
(across the street from the skating rink)

At NWBC, our mission is to "Reach and equip everyday people to become true followers of Jesus who..." We'd love to have you worship with us on Sunday morning!
- ClassicBlend Worship at 9:00am
- Reach Worship at 10:45am
- Classes for kids through adults at both service times
Check us out online at www.nwbc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment