SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Early 27th Wedding Anniversary


My Early 27th Wedding Anniversary

My dirty hard working son
The day started off with my son Kenny calling me early in the morning. We talked and caught up on everything.  He sent me these pictures his friend took of him putting in rebar and him fishing,

Too high up for me

My son putting in rebar






Finished rebar
My son hard at work


My son Kenny fishing off his boat
On proud catch!




Later that day, I went to Lowe's Home Improvement Store to get one move PVC pipe for my new outdoor spigot.  As I was leaving, here are some picture of another thunderstorm rolling in. Had to share, just thought these were awesome shots of the sky. I find even storm clouds beautiful.  God is so amazing.


Walmart on FM 2920 & Kuykendahl in Spring Tx.

FM 2920 & Kuykendahl in Spring Tx.

Across from Lowe's FM 2920 & Kuykendahl in Spring Tx.

Spring Cypress & Kuykendahl in Spring Tx.

John & I finally got to Carrabba's Italian Grill after waiting about 30 minutes in my car for the storm to move away.  I walk too slow and would be soaked if we tried to make it to the restaurant.
 
I had Cavatapp's Rustica
 


 This is buy one at $13 and get one free, so we took one home.  John had a coupon for a free pasta and steak dinner. His was so large, he took some home to for tonights dinner.  John said, "We turned into our parents with coupons and doggie bags."  LOL.... How many of you have turned in your parents by doing or saying things they used to say, mostly with our kids??? ....lol Mine was when they world say, "Johnny does it." I would say, " If Johnny jumps of the Brooklyn Bridge, are you going to?"...I'm the X-New Yorker, so we use the Brooklyn Bridge.....LOL  Our parents would recycle before recycling became a thing to do. "Don't throw that away, we could use that for something."  I now save jars and plastic containers to store things...LOL...

Well, that was our early 27th Wedding Anniversary. Our real anniversary is Tuesday, July 8th.  I hope you enjoyed my sharing pictures and story.  God Bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment